Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tositos Artisan Baked Three Cheese Queso Chips


Tostitos Artisan Recipes Baked Three Cheese Queso chips are beyond delicious!  I have never tasted a more perfect chip in my life.  There's no need to pair them with a cheese dip or salsa.  These chips have all of the flavor of cheesy queso chip dip already melted right in.  I picked the bag up because it was on sale at Cub Foods and sounded like it might be good.  I am not disappointed.  My only complaint is they may be too good..  I've finished half the bag already today.  Looks like they will only be allowed in the apartment every once in a while, but I will buy these chips again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.