Saturday, September 22, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection


As a BzzAgent I was given the opportunity to try out both Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit & Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kit for free. Oh my do they smell delightful! Before receiving free products I purchased the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit in the Pineapple and Mangosteen scent. It is such a wonderful smell! After my kit arrived I decided to purchase both my diffuser and fragrance mist starter kits in Fuji Apple and Cardamom scent. It reminds me of Christmas, and when the weather here turns slightly chilly I'm in the mood for a big, huge, festive Christmas tree! Even if Halloween hasn't even arrived yet.


I enjoy the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist for a burst of yummy happiness when ever I'm in the mood, or my apartment needs it. The smell isn't overwhelming, but it does the trick to perk everything up.

The Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser doesn't seem to have a strong scent yet. I've had it set up in my living room for a few days now, but I have not noticed a big difference. Being a candle loving girl I was hoping it would have a stronger scent release, and maybe after a couple more days it will.  I'm sure my boyfriend appreciates the lack of intensity for now.

I would highly recommend buying both of these items. While I always like to wait around for a sale, even without a sale the Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kits sell at Target for $2.99 (regular price), and refills are only $1.99 (regular price). Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter Kits sell at Target for $5.99 (regular price), and refills are only $3.48 (regular price). In my experience those are reasonable prices in comparison with Glade's competitors.
If you are interested in becoming a BzzAgent go here to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.