Saturday, September 22, 2012

Internation Delight Mocha Iced Coffee


The girls' and I picked up a half gallon of Mocha International Delights Iced Coffee with a free product coupon I received in the mail after a Facebook promotion. Oh boy it is good!!  This stuff is better than Starbucks Frappuccinos and cheaper too!  Plus you can resist the urge of drinking more than you really want if you just pour yourself a glass, and put the rest of the carton away.  I thought the flavor was good, more on the side of chocolaty than coffee.  I would happily purchase this again.  In one word Sarah described the Iced Coffee as "Delicious," and Amber said it is "Delightful."  

1 comment:

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.