Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasonings



In the last few months I've been looking for healthier, cheaper snacks.  I stumbled upon a simple and brilliant idea to replace store bought popcorn packets.  If you purchase popcorn kernels an entire bag cost only about $2.  Buy a package of generic brand brown paper bags, and fill each individual bag with 1/2 - 3/4 cup of kernels. When you're in the mood for popcorn stick one of your brown paper bags in the microwave for 2 min. and viola! Add butter, salt, and any other seasonings you desire.  The first time I did this I filled 25 bags and still had about half of my kernels left over.   


Personally I like to top my popcorn with salted butter and Kernel Season's White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning.  This is the only brand I've tried recently, but in comparison to movie theater seasonings I think it's fantastic.  The flavor is strong, the way I like it on my popcorn.  There is no gross after taste or over powering salt flavor.  I would buy this product again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.