Saturday, September 22, 2012

Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams


Peanut Butter & Co. sells a very large variety of all-natural peanut butter, jams and jellies, and other tasty treats.  You can go here to learn more about the company, check out what products they have to offer, and place an online order if you wish to. http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/

I purchased the Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter & Co. with a free coupon they sent me in the mail for the purpose of writing this review. My intention was to make a more natural batch of peanut butter cookies.  I tasted the peanut butter before adding the other ingredients, and I'm not sure I would ever eat it alone.  I feel like it had a strong black coffee after taste.  Once I'd added the other cookie ingredients I tried the mixture. (I know you're not supposed to eat raw egg, but it was worth the risk.)  My friends Sarah and Amber both say it tastes like Coco Puffs.  I don't think I tasted Coco Puffs, but it was very chocolaty and quite delicious.  Although it is a dark chocolate peanut butter it did not taste like dark chocolate at all. After the peanut butter cookies were baked and cooled we tried them again.  Sarah, Amber, Anthony, and I all agree that they were delectable!  To help enforce how great they were I should add that Anthony does not like dark chocolate.  The recipe I made uses only 5 ingredients and can be found here.  It was fantastically easy to make, and baked in only 10 min.  I would buy this product again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.