Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Simply 7 Snacks Review

I was floored when my box of samples arrived from Simply 7 Snacks. They very generously shipped me 11 bags of Lentil, Hummus, and Pomegranate Chips. The girls and I got together this last weekend, and I had them try ten different Simply 7 chips. I had them rate the chips 1-5 with 5 being amazingly delicious. Amber rated 3 of the chips (Jalapeno Lentil Chips, Spicy Chili Pepper Hummus Chips, and Creamy Dill Lentil Chips) a 5! Sarah was a tougher judge, but she also rated the Creamy Dill Lentil Chips at a 5 saying they had just the right amount of Dill, not overpowering. 
There is something extra satisfying about eating all natural snacks. I'm not left with a greasy "fat" feeling when I'm done eating. The Simply 7 box included: Bruschetta Lentil Chips, Sea Salt Lentil Chips, Lentil Creamy Dill Chips, Jalapeno Lentil Chips, Sea Salt Hummus Chips, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Chips, Tomato Basil Hummus Chips, Spicy Chili Pepper Hummus Chips, Sea Salt Pomegranate, Black Pepper Pomegranate, and White Cheddar Pomegranate. The lentil chips were a similar texture to Puff Corn and very enjoyable! I also loved the crunch of the Hummus Chips. They were comparable to Bugles. I was less enthusiastic about the Pomegranate Chips. They had a fruity taste to them which I realize is a duh since they are "Pomegranate" chips. Sarah LOVED them though! Between the three of us there was not a chip that any of us hated. The flavors of each seasoned chip are strong enough that I don't eat more than a serving size (which are quite large). 
I might be Simply 7 Snacks newest biggest fan! You can find a local retailer that sells Simply 7 Snacks near you with their Store Locator. Check out all of the flavors here
Like Simply 7 Snacks on Facebook.
Follow Simply 7 Snacks on Twitter.  

Do I recommend this product? I do! I do! To all of the snack lovers out there! 
Would I purchase this product? Absolutely!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. They can make a Chip out of lots of things, hope I can win some of these. Thank you. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.