Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Fresh Start

At 9:30 P.M. on Sunday night it is officially the end of the weekend. I hope you all spent your time doing the things you love. As a bit of an unofficial food addict I spent my weekend deciding what foods I needed to enjoy before starting my Get Healthy plan tomorrow. I had double dark chocolate cookies and a delicious steak from Applebee's with garlic mashed potatoes. Today I eased myself into healthier foods. I had a salad for lunch and have been snacking on a new found organic and tasty treat. [Review will be posted tomorrow, with a Giveaway :)] I haven't decided how I want to go about my first "workout" in the morning. I think I am going to let Netflix decide. Last time I checked there were plenty of workout shows available on XBox Live Netflix so I will leave my mind open, and give something new a chance. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.