Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Get Healthy! Plan

I am soo super excited! Starting next week October 15, 2012 I will be starting a Get Healthy plan. While weightloss is a big goal for me I also want to start eating better foods. Not just a diet, I want to maintain healthy eating so that I can maintain a healthy body. I'm not just looking for a quick solve that will leave me right where I am now again in another six month. I've gained 28lbs in the last 18 months since leaving a very physically demanding job. After leaving a housekeeping position my physical activity dropped significantly, but my diet did not change. I slowly gained and gained. I am not happy with where my health is now. I will be depending on my wonderful readers to hold me accountable to what I've said here. Remind me that I can not give up, and that I said I would do this so I need to follow through. 
I wont be selfish though. If you help keep me motivated I will share all of the great new products and tools I'll be using with you. Right now I have 8 confirmed product reviews that I hope will be both healthy and delicious, and a couple include giveaways that I can share with you! If you are also working on a weight loss,  fitness, or health goal please let me know! I would love to have a virtual workout buddy, or ten. 

My Goal: I want to lose 28lbs. I want to fit back into my size 8 American Eagle Jeans, I need to feel good about the way I look again. Most of all I want to enjoy the foods I am eating and the workouts I am doing. There is no point in being thin if I am miserable.  

5 comments:

  1. Starting a program is always the hardest for me but once I establish that pattern it gets easier. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard for me to get motivated sometimes. There are days I would rather sleep than work out. Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be rooting for you! I am trying to lose weight myself and it is so hard. I know for myself that if it doesn't taste good then I won't eat it and I will revert back to my old ways, so I am trying to find foods that are healthy, easy/inexpensive to fix, and taste good. That is a challenge in itself.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to lose weight too. It's just so hard. I work full time so it's hard to squeeze in exercise and I'm always so tired. I have narcolepsy so it's a real challenge to even stay awake on the weekends. I will cheer you on from here though. Please pray that I can stay awake long enough to take a walk. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.