Thursday, November 1, 2012

thinkThin Review

thinkThin deliciously natural nutrition. Doesn't the way that sounds just make you wanna smile? Well if it doesn't, these bars will. A couple friends, Anthony, and I all tried out thinkThin bars when a sample box arrived at my apartment. Together we tried 8 bars total in various sizes. 

Sarah and Amber together shared a Cranberry Apple & Mixed Nuts thinkThin Crunch Fruit and Nut Bar. Amber said it tasted like a Nut and Jelly bar, similar to but better than a granola bar. More fruity. Sarah said it was very good and sweet. 

The first bar I tried, and my favorite, is the Caramel Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts Crunch Bar. It was just like a candy bar! Caramel, Chocolate, Nuts, and what tasted like Rice Crispy Pieces, but the third ingredient listed on the package is Soy Crisps so I imagine that was what promoted the crispy crunch. :)
Next I tried the Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts Crunch Bar which tasted exactly how it sounds. Chocolate covered nuts. Delicious!

Anthony was the only one to try the Blueberry & Mixed Nuts Crunch Fruit and Nut Bar. It has a very strong Blueberry flavor and a texture like a granola bar. He liked it. 

Together he and I tried the Chunky Peanut Butter Protein Bar. I was surprised to open it and find the peanut butter bar covered with chocolate! After seeing it I expected it to taste a little like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup except crunchy, but it wasn't. Anthony liked it, but I though it was only okay. 
We also tried thinkThin Brownie Crunch Protein Bar. It was comparable to a dry Little Debbie Brownie. Definitely needs a glass of milk to accompany it. 
The Mixed Nuts Crunch Bar was exactly how it sounds. A bar full of nuts! I love nuts! Again I would say it was similar to a granola bar, but with huge nut pieces. 

I alone tried the last bar. A Dark Chocolate thinkThin Bites bar. It had a very strong dark chocolate smell, and tasted like a dark chocolate brownie. 

After all bars were tasted and tested I gotta say these bars were very good compared to the bars of competitors. The online prices are competitive with similar products in store prices. You can check out all available thinkThin products on their website here. If you are not sure what to order I strongly suggest trying the Caramel Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts Crunch Bar. One box of 10 bars will run you $16.90 plus shipping. At only $1.69 a bar it is totally worth it!

Do I recommend this product? I do recommend thinkThin.
Would I purchase this product? I would. 

Find thinkThin on Facebook & Twitter

I received free product for the purpose of writing this review. I received no other compensation. The opinions expressed are of my friends, Anthony, and myself, and are all honest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.