Thursday, November 1, 2012

mix1 Review

mix1 all natural nutritional shakes. Their mission: "to change people's lives by promoting athletic performance and overall health through all-natural products that deliver truly functional nutrition" (taken directly from their website). You can find mix1 all natural nutrition shakes in a large variety of flavors including, but not limited to, Strawberry Banana, Blueberry Vanilla, Mango, Mixed Berry, Peach, Chocolate, and Vanilla. mix1 lean performance shakes can be found in Acai Pomegranate, Orange Twist, Strawberry Banana, Blueberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate. 
I have tried the mix1 90 Calorie lean performance shake in both Chocolate and Vanilla. Chocolate tastes like chocolate milk. I feel like the Vanilla 90 Calorie lean performance shake didn't have as pleasant of a taste. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't delicious. 
Anthony tried the mix1 Chocolate all natural Enhanced Protein shake. He said it also tasted like chocolate milk. After trying the mix1 Vanilla all natural Enhanced Protein shake which tastes just like a creamy vanilla ice cream shake I believe him. 

Like all other nutritional shakes I've tried if I drink it to fast (which I did with the 90calorie Chocolate shake) it will give me a stomach ache so I suggest drinking at a slower pace. Don't just gulp it down in a few minutes unless you know how your body will react. 

Visit mix1life.com to order online through Amazon and learn more about the company. Find mix1 on Facebook and Twitter. 

Do I recommend this product? If you're looking for a healthy and natural protein shake I do recommend this to you. 
Would I purchase this product? I would. I really want to try the fruit flavors!


I received free product for the purpose of this review. I received no other compensation. Regardless the opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.