Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free Gift Cards for Smart Phone Users

I know that through out the year I definitely started slacking on my apps and websites that give me points for doing small task for real gift cards. Now that it's time for big Holiday spending, I'm back to it! I would love to know which programs you use. Right now I'm using the Shopkick app. Not only does Shopkick offer coupons you can use in-store, but you can earn points for "walk-ins" and scanning random stuff throughout the store. Plus if you connect your card (which I don't do) you can earn points for the purchases you make too! Rewards include gift cards to Target, Starbucks, Best Buy, ITunes, Reasturant.com, Old Navy, Toys R Us, Macy, CVS, Lowes, American Eagle, and lots more! Sign up for Shopkick here. 















I have also become a bit of a Viggle addict in the last week or so. I just redeemed my points for a $10 Old Navy Gift Card I'll hopefully be using on Black Friday. :) Viggle gives you points for checking into TV shows. It's that sample. Just tap Check In on your screen, the app recognizes the show your watching, and you get points! If you have the free time you can also play Viggle Live for a lot of extra points. Rewards include gift cards to Best Buy, Starbucks, Old Navy, ITunes, Sephora, CVS, Fandango, Groupon, Foot Locker, Chilis, Lowes, Barns & Noble, Hot Topic, and more! Plus right now  Viggle is giving away VGifts to their active members. Just Check In to a show at night, then the next morning check your email. There might be a surprise waiting for you from Viggle! I haven't been gifted yet (they just started this two days ago), but I believe yesterday's VGift was a Buca di Beppo gift card. Sign up for Viggle here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a BeautifulBargainsBeautifulLifeReviews reader. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. Please feel free to share, even if you disagree with my review. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and the right to share it.